Amy's Reviews > Treasured Grace

Treasured Grace by Tracie Peterson

This was a great start to a new series. Grace was the embodiment of her name. She was a very Christian and hospitable woman. Her attitudes towards the Native Americans started out severely prejudiced but overtime she modified her thinking. Despite all the tragedy struck the family, they kept their faith in God for the most part although they did ask questions. Anyone who had been through what they had to go through word. I think Alex was just a little too stubborn not to have come to his senses sooner but I suppose if it was a whole lot sooner in the book would not have been as good. I appreciated hearing the stories of the different tribes of Native Americans involved. It’s so sad to hear about all of misunderstandings and issues that they had back then. The faith of the family in Jesus carried through the whole novel and I felt that it was very well written as are all of Tracy Peterson’s works. I’m looking forward to reading the next in the series which I’m sure will be story of Hope... Who really had some trails and issues to deal with through this book and I’m praying that she finds her solution in the next one. I’m sure she well :-).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Treasured Grace.

January 8, 2018 – Started Reading