CHERRY0BLOSSOMS's Reviews > Baker's Dozen

Baker's Dozen by Wendy  Smith

bookshelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This is the first book I have from Ms. Smith and I have to say that I will be checking out more of her work and more of these Campbell boys!!!

In this book we meet Owen who is a baker, a volunteer firefighter, and the town playboy. We also meet Ginny who is a school teacher, she know of Owen's family because she helped his nephew when he was struggling with school. She has had a bad relationship in the past and not sure if she wants to peruse anything yet.

Owen and Ginny meet at Owen's brothers wedding and just when they both feel like they can talk to each other Owen gets called away to a car accident. When Owen arrives he finds that his ex and her husband died instant and their little girl is lone survivor. Their is no other family members and is taken into foster care. When Owen returns he is not only thinking about his ex but life in general and how he wants to put his bad boy ways to the side and start wanting more. When he finds himself being more attracted to Ginny and wanting more with her, can she put herself out there? Can she stop listening to the rumors? Can she handle the surprises that comes into their lives?

I found this book took us on a ride and I for one truly enjoyed reading it. I cant wait to read more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baker's Dozen.

Finished Reading