♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Deadly Descent

Deadly Descent by Kaylea Cross

Oct 18, 2011

bookshelves: genre-suspense, ebook, published-2011, read-2011, steam-warm
Read from October 30 to 31, 2011

4+ stars. Great military action/romance. Looking forward to more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Descent.

10/30/2011

Kathleen You so have to read this book Karlyn

♡Karlyn P♡ Kathleen wrote: "You so have to read this book Karlyn"

I'm moving it up! Right after Viper. :-)

Kathleen YAY! I'm happy that you liked this book too and yes the ending was fantastic :)

♡Karlyn P♡ Kathleen wrote: "YAY! I'm happy that you liked this book too and yes the ending was fantastic :)"

This one was so good. Would have liked it longer so we could get to know the H/h better, but otherwise it was great. I read that the author is still writing the next in the series, so it will be a while before we get more.

Kathleen KarLynP wrote: "Kathleen wrote: "YAY! I'm happy that you liked this book too and yes the ending was fantastic :)"

I heard the same thing too, that it will be a while before it's out. If you hear anything about the release date, let me know ok? You seem to be very good at finding release dates a head of time.

♡Karlyn P♡ Kathleen wrote: "KarLynP wrote: "Kathleen wrote: "YAY! I'm happy that you liked this book too and yes the ending was fantastic :)"

Her blog on GR said she has only outlined the story, not written it. I'm guess the later part of next year. :-(

message 7: by Mary B. (new)

Mary B. Eek, how do they handle the enlisted/officer romance in this? That' a HUGE no-no in the Military. I mean, it can ruin an officers career. It's considered fraternization and is highly frowned upon. I seriously hope they didn't end the book with these two having an 'out in the open' relationship between the enlisted and the officer.