Sharlene Hammond's Reviews > Out of the Easy

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

After finishing “Salt to th Sea”, I knew I had to add the rest of Ruta Sepetys’ books to my list.

“Out of the Easy” absolutely did not disappoint. Lovable characters (I instantly adored Cokie), and such a fantastic story.

Thank you, Ruta!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of the Easy.

January 6, 2018 – Shelved
January 6, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 26, 2018 – Started Reading
page 189
January 27, 2018 –
page 284
January 27, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Lindsay - Traveling Sister Great review! I love this author but have yet to read this one. Have you read “Between Shades of Gray”? It’s really good too! You’ve enticed me to move this one up on my list! 😊

Sharlene Hammond Lindsay, I literally JUST picked up “Shades of Gray” from the library....starting that one tonight. 💕

Lindsay - Traveling Sister Oh I’m excited for you Sharlene! It’s a very sad story but very touching and well written. I will be watching for your review. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the friend request! 😊

Sharlene Hammond Lindsay...have you read her “Salt to the Sea”? Oh my goodness....major Kleenex alert! Heartbreaking on so many levels, but absolutely amazing!

message 5: by Melisa (new)

Melisa Oh this makes me so happy that you gals are talking books!😊

Sharlene Hammond Melisa, you’ve created a bibliophile out of me. I can’t believe I am just now discovering how amazing Goodreads is!

message 7: by Melisa (new)

Melisa And you just made my heart happy, music to my ears, Shar!

message 8: by Melisa (new)

Melisa And yes, Goodreads is a great place full of great people! So glad you’re here! I try to get everyone I know to join, I’m like you don’t know what you’re missing!!!😂😆

Sharlene Hammond Melisa 😂😂