Leagh's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Mackenzie McKade

Oct 17, 2011

bookshelves: own

Wow this book was amazing! It was a sweet, emotional, and not to mention HOT read. Ms McKade really has outdone herself with this one.

Sam Dawson is a women scorned. After a night of emotional trauma she has fled her hometown and left behind her family, her friends, and the man she loved. She has now returned for her younger sister's wedding and is forced to face it all again. Kyle is, well, for lack of a better word, crushed. He doesn't remember the night that ruined his entire life and can't figure out exactly what happened. All he knows is that he loved Sam with everything he had and now she wants nothing to do with him.

I truly felt terrible for both these characters. The obviously love each other deeply and want to be together. The sexual tension when they are around each other is palpable and the chemistry is obvious. You can tell they really truly belong together. If only they could get past that one fateful night. Throughout this whole book you can feel their need for one another and you can't help but root for them. The plot is catchy and emotional and the intimate moments are hot and they feel very personal. I laughed, I cried, I fanned myself, and I smiled and that is what made this book a fantastic read. A definite must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.