Tari's Reviews > Murder in the Secret Garden

Murder in the Secret Garden by Ellery Adams

Ohh I think this is my favorite in the series so far! I just love how it ended and that Jane and Edwin are in a good place with their relationship. This mystery was very intriguing and dealt with herbalists staying at the resort and an herbal healer who had some secrets in his past. I really enjoy reading about the secret library and the men who faithfully guard Storyton Hall and serve as bodyguards to Jane, the library Guardian. Even Jane's twin boys are fun characters, and I'm not a huge fan of kids in cozies. These little guys are like miniature men though. They're polite, easily taught but still like to get into typical 7-year-old boy mischief. I love that they're huge Harry Potter fans too!

I'm so happy that this series hasn't ended yet and that when I read the next book, I'll have another one to look forward to. Like all of her other series, this author always gives more than just a mystery to her stories. She gives us people who care about each other and sometimes ones who are broken but just need a friend to help them. I always want to just sit and think about the book for a little while before starting another one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder in the Secret Garden.

January 4, 2018 – Shelved