Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Oct 16, 2011

bookshelves: 5-star, authors-i-want-to-meet, best-of-2013, boys-i-wish-were-real, pure-awesomeness

♥ HOLY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! ♥

I think this is my favourite Cassie Clare cover yet! Gorgeous Tessa + shiny book = nothing short of EPIC! :')

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.

09/23/2013 marked as: read

Kaylee Magic OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! Holy shishkabobs, Mimi, it's BEAUTIFUL!! O_O <333

Aa'Ishah I KNOW, I LOVE THIS COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Sonia (new) - added it

Sonia THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COVER IN THE HISTORY OF COVERS <3333

London! Tessa's necklace! Beautiful dress! A BOOK! A SHINY, SHINY BOOK!

Mimi Valentine RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?? I just died for this one! I want to pre-order it now!! :') <3

Aa'Ishah I need to read this NOW!! OMG THIS BOOK JUST SCREAMS FOR BLOCK CAPITALS!! :P

Mimi Valentine I THINK SO TOO!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeee* I don't see how it couldn't -- I actually like this series even more than the new TMI books! x) <3

Michele at A Belle's Tales Mimi!! I'm so happy we're friends here now! I only saw this cover a little while ago and I shamed myself with my squeeeeees! It's gorgeous! <3 <3 <3

Vivian YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!

Mimi Valentine Same here, CB!! Why we weren't before, I will never understand, but I'm glad we are now <3 And all those yeses are ringing in my head too, Vivian! :')

Monika Awwwww :D I cant find any words to describe this gorgeous cover <3

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Halliday I havent read any of these books, but this cover is beautiful, looks like she has wings :)

Aa'Ishah Amanda! You NEED. To read. These books. Please?

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Halliday Hahaha okay i promise...what are they about? I Do have the first 2 from the City Of Bones series, but i havent read them yet either lol

Aa'Ishah Toooo much has happened for me to sum it up concisely, but they all - both TMI and TID series - take place in a world with Shadowhunters, who basically fight demons. There's every supernatural creature you could wish for, from vampires to warlocks, to things without names lol. And, of course, clockwork figures in The Infernal Devices. ;)