Ellie's Reviews > Down on Me

Down on Me by J. Kenner

30207434

bookshelves: j-kenner

Final Score - 5 Stars!

I love NOTHING more than reading about best friends, who secretly harbor romantic feelings for the other ... such is the case with the lead characters in DOWN ON ME by J. Kenner.

Jenna and Reece, childhood friends, who each feel that the other does not/would not have feelings of anything more than friendship for the other. After all, theirs is not a duo by trio ... joined by their other friend Brent. However, one night ... thing almost changed. Each cannot stop thinking or wanting the other. But what to do? Give in and risk a twenty year friendship & possibly hurt Brent? Or ignore it and go about their lives longing for the other, but never giving in?

I love those stories that tug at your heart strings and make you want to risk it all. And the sparks between these two could not be denied, let alone ignored. What a great start to what will be a new series by J. Kenner. I'm sure my appetite for more will be MORE than filled with each one as it goes, as only Ms. Kenner can make me want

Excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed this one and cannot wait until the next one comes out in a few weeks!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down on Me.

January 2, 2018 – Started Reading