Madeleine's Reviews > Change of Heart

Change of Heart by Mary Calmes

Oct 16, 2011

bookshelves: z-2011, alpha-male, big-time-favourites, could-not-put-down, erotica, fated-to-be-mated, favorites, favourite-love-scenes, hero-to-die-for, paranormal-romance, possessive-heroes, recommendations, shifters, omg-loved-it, m-m-romance-erotica, own-in-print
Recommended for: Everyone who enjoys PNR and a fantastic m/m romance/erotica
Read on October 27, 2011 — I own a copy

I spent the entire night reading this one - started at midnight and didn't went to bed until six. Not because I read slow, but because I kept reading pages I liked over and over again. And it was many pages that I liked!
I wish the novel was longer than it's ~300 pages!

This is one of my absolute favorite books of all time, if not THE one. The story is exciting, never a dull moment, and the characters are lovable and amazing.

It's the best depiction of the fated to be mated theme I've ever read. Beautiful! Some might be bothered by the instant love deal, but Logan's total embracing and surrender to the fact is so endearing, and his slow seduction to convince Jin is just hot. And Jin, by the way, is wonderful.

Read the book, I say!
*impatient waiting for the sequel*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Change of Heart.

Quotes Madeleine Liked

Mary Calmes
“I love you" I sighed, unable to keep the smile from my face,leaning back and looking at him through heavy-lidded eyes. "I really do".
"I know", he grunted, very pleased with himself. “You can’t live without me. I’m like cheese.”
Mary Calmes, Change of Heart

Mary Calmes
“It was surprising to hear it from his lips, my plain, ordinary name spoken as it never had been before, with awe, lite it was sacred, like treasure. Like I was treasure.”
Mary Calmes, Change of Heart