Tami's Reviews > Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine

Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens

May 16, 2008

Like a lot of people, I am gradually coming to the realization that what I put into my body affects the way my mind and body are able to function. Not all food is created equal and counting calories or carbs does very little good if I’m not giving my body the nutrition it needs. Slowly, I am learning that my body, mind, and spirit prefer whole foods to fast food and empty calories.

Rainbow Green Live- Food Cuisine introduces the concept of live-food. This plan is strictly vegan and promotes the usage of fresh raw foods whenever possible. For most people, these recipes will be a radical change from what they eat at present. Nonetheless, they will provide a place to start.

I had a few personal challenges while trying these recipes. A large portion of the foods contained coconut, which I am allergic to, so I had to make some adjustments. Moreover, many of the dishes contained ingredients that were unavailable in my area, so I again had to make substitutions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine.