Gaby (Living in Libros)'s Reviews > Dreamology

Dreamology by Lucy Keating

This book is really cute and an overall light read perfect for school vacations or when you have down time on the weekends.

So I was pretty excited to read this book after seeing the reviews and sure the premise sounded a little cheesy but I love my cheese! Anywho I was not interested at all in the beginning Alice was boring, her life boring, those dreams were not interesting. However I fell in love with Alice when she started daydreaming in class I started to connect with her and all the characters in this story. Oliver is great he's so interesting more so than Max if I'm being honest. Celeste was alright I guess didn't love her and her interest in dating college students was a bit problematic but hey it's fiction.

So Max is kind of boring I was not a big fan but hey Alice seemed to like him enough so I gotta support my girl the ending was cute and the whole road trip sequence was my favorite.

Okay so my biggest beef I guess would be Alice's mom. She's mentioned a couple of times in the story and I almost expected her to pop out sometime in the story but she never did. So I was annoyed with the hints especially since Alice started having the nightmares because of her. However I guess it was better that Alice and her mother didn't meet after all.

Okay so my next issue was why the heck were Alice and Max dancing around like ooh should we date? I don't know? I just wasn't convinced at all. And the times they both turned each other down felt off like clearly you too dorks are in love what's the issue? But I guess that's how teens are so fickle.

Let me end this review by saying that those swans boats and that image of Alice and Max on the deck is going to stay engraved in my mind for a while it was just so perfect.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamology.

January 1, 2018 – Shelved
February 7, 2018 –
page 192
February 10, 2018 –
February 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Gaby (Living in Libros) I'm getting the sense it might turn out to be a love square. Miraculous Ladybug did not prepare me enough for this.

Gaby (Living in Libros) I thought this was going to be a cliche and I wasn't feeling Alice that much. But I'm liking her more now she's such a dork.

Gaby (Living in Libros) Omg the girl who has a crush on Mr. Levy is adorable. Imma need a spin off.

Gaby (Living in Libros) Damn it I love Oliver he's so fun. Max why you want to be so boring. I will admit Bowl Cut Alice chilling with baby Max does sound really cute.