Emily's Reviews > Dollars to Donuts

Oct 15, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: chick-lit, reviewed
Read from October 15 to November 07, 2011

April, has her own newspaper column, lives with her boyfriend and all she should be worried about is her nosey neighbors. Her neighbors though takes nosey to a whole new level, with police investigations into dead squirrels and screams lead to more than one late night neighborhood meetings on the lawn. But, at least it is something in the small town to keep April busy and looking over her shoulder. More than just the takes with her sister, Jessica, who is asking questions that is making April rethink just about everything, especially her relationship with Kevin which is what brought her to town.

Kole again built beautiful characters that make you just want to keep reading and find out about the characters. What I also really enjoyed about the plot was seeing the relationship between the characters develop. The strong sister relationship was really a driving force in the book and I almost wondered at times why we were focusing on Jessica as much as we did April at times.

See the rest of my review

I was provided a copy of the book for review, but the summary and thoughts on the book are mine.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dollars to Donuts.