Lili Marcus's Reviews > Snap: Change Your Personality in 30 Days to Begin a Better Life

Snap by Gary Small

bookshelves: nonfiction, net-galley-arc

Truth is, it's been a month since I've finished this book. The only reason why I haven't updated it as read here so I'd be pushed to review it. Well, that's another problem, i don't know how to review a Non-Fiction.

Yep, this is kinda the first Self-Help book that I need to review. :) :) I'm just gonna say what I think in the simplest way.

I like this book. LOL. What? I said simple. Hahaha... (this just shows my personality, isnt it?)
See what I did there?

Okay kidding aside, this book, I requested it because it seems interesting. Changing your personality, or at least having results in doing so, in as little as 30 Days. That's intriguing. What I did was read the book little by little, everyday from 1st of January til 3oth. I'm relishing it and in hindsight, I can say now, I did the right thing.

I can't say that this book is life changing, and in the span of only 30 days. That's just impossible. I mean, if it is possible, ahm maybe I'm not an introvert anymore. :) But I CAN say that this book is so informative. The author explains everything there is that the reader should know about personality. And the tips he shared are somehow sensible. And thus I could say that reading it little by little is the best way. :)

Overall, this book is recommendable. Though i haven't read that many self-help books, I know this is a good one. :)

*I got this book from the authors and Publishers thru Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snap.

January 1, 2018 – Started Reading