AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)'s Reviews > Three Blind Dates

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn ~ 4.5 Stars

Noely is a TV show host for Good Moring Malibu. Noely is content with life and seems to have everything she wants except a little romance. With a busy work schedule, it is impossible for Noely to find someone to share her life with. Noely decides to sign up for the “Going in Blind” in search for “the one”. Noely is matched up with three blind dates: the suit, the rebel, and the jock. Who will she choose?

Got to say, I was a bit worried at first that I might hate the book if Noely ended up with someone I didn’t like. This was not the case. The three guys are so different and unique in their own way – so there is no “wrong guy” here. I would have been happy with any of the three heroes. Besides, this story is lighthearted and fun and the dates she went on were just that – a date. Nothing too serious developed so I didn’t feel invested in one guy or the other. In the end, Noely chose the one I personally love the most so it really is a win-win situation for me. I love all three men. The suite is broody, confident, and a bit intense. The rebel is fun and carefree. The jock has a good heart, sweet, sexy. The heroine is also adorable. I like her good natured, independent and sassy attitude.

I love that this book references the movie You’ve Got Mail because that is one of my very favorite movies. I enjoyed the hilarious banters, the awesome chemistry – believe or not scorching with all three men. Three Blind Dates is a light hearted, flirty, sexy romance. You can’t go wrong with one of Meghan Quinn books – highly entertaining and guaranteed to have laughing out loud and swoony moments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Blind Dates.

Finished Reading