Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾'s Reviews > The Kiss Quotient

The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang

5+++++ STARS
I don’t want just a night or a week or a month with you. I want you all the time. I like you better than calculus, and math is the only thing that unites the universe.”

There's only one way to summarize my feelings for this book, and that's to tell you that it's an ABSOLUTE FREAKING MUST READ. The Kiss Quotient was quite possibly the most charming, addictingly satisfying romance I’ve read all year! It was everything. ALL OF THE THINGS. And I’m on cloud 9 after finishing it! I don’t even know what I’ll do with myself now because nothing could ever compare to the ultimate perfection that was this unique and wonderful story full feels and steam. Nothing I could say could possibly do it justice, but I'll try.

The heroine: Stella Lane
How I loved her. Here's a female that's the very antithesis of your typical romance heroine and she was PHENOMENAL. When I first read the blurb and saw that Stella has Asperger, I was so curious to see how the author would depict her. And I can tell you that I couldn't be more satisfied. There's just something so incredibly endearing and ultimately just...real, about Stella. She's full of quirks, but she's also vibrant in her own way. She has a fulfilling and successful career, but relationships and sex are such a foreign subject to her, that she continually suffers through terrible dates and unsatisfying sexual encounters. With her family's constant pressure for her to finally settle down, she knows that she needs help. And so she gets that, when she hires an escort to guide her through the art of dating and relationships.

The hero: Michael Phan
Gah! JUST GAH! This man. I can't even begin to describe all of the ways I adored him. Forced to work as an escort in order to help his family, Michael doesn't exactly brag about being an escort. As a matter of fact, it's more of his shameful secret. Used to women seeing him for just his looks, he's almost jaded on relationships....until he meets beautiful and sexually clueless Stella. There's just something about her that makes him question everything he thought he knew. Their connection is instant and so potent, I felt the energy of it sizzle on the pages. Here's a man that's not a playboy (escort aside), he's not an a-hole either. There was also something so real about Michael to me. I adored his relationship with his quirky and colorful family. But I absolutely loved the way he was with Stella. He's the perfect gentleman with a filthy mouth. God but I loved him. I loved him so freaking hard.

This book was simply amazing. It was unique and fresh and full of heart. It was unlike any other romance I've read and I couldn't get enough of it. Helen Hoang has got an instant mega fan in this reader. I will blindly read ANYTHING she writes, no blurb required. She's a talent that EVERYONE needs to discover and this book one that EVERYONE needs to fall in love with. Because that's exactly what will happen when you meet Michael and Stella; you'll fall head over heels for them same as I did. This romance will stay with you, it will engrain itself into your memory and make your heart feel full with it's emotion. In a nutshell; read it, read it, JUST READ IT!!

ARC courtesy of publisher in exchange for an honest review

Find me on:
Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kiss Quotient.

December 30, 2017 – Shelved
June 16, 2018 – Shelved as: auto-buy-authors
June 16, 2018 – Shelved as: best-of-the-best
June 16, 2018 – Shelved as: keeper-shelf
June 16, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Wendy'sThoughts So thrilled you loved this and your review was Amazing! Sending you lots of love Lana, hope you are doing well :DDD

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Fab review Lana xox

Hulya Kara Yuksel This book was absolutely amazing. I'm so happy you loved it too, Lana. ❤ Great review! ☺

message 4: by Coco.V (new) - added it

Coco.V Wonderful review, Lana! :)