Inoli's Reviews > The Night Circus

Oct 14, 2011

bookshelves: do-not-own-yet, fantasy-magic
Recommended to Inoli by: Allyson, or maybe she just hinted
Read from February 07 to 17, 2012

Very much loved the writing: the descriptions; the characterizations; the development, structure and pace of the story. The circus and the characters were very imaginatively done. The magical feats were beautifully imagined and described. The romance was very well done. I pretty much liked everything about it and considered whether it should be rounded up to 5 stars - may still do that.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Night Circus.

02/08/2012 page 59
11/14/2016 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

Ally Yay!

Inoli Smiles. I got this because we talked about it. I remembered you liked it a lot. I couldn't remember if you actually recommended it but I thought you had. The story is starting off very differently than I thought. After a few pages I like what I'm reading.

Ally I told a friend at work to read it, and she loved it so much she bought the UK version. It's beautiful, the edges of the pages are tinted black, it has a built in bookmark, and the cover is way cooler than the US version.

Inoli Would that be 9781846555237 ?

Ally I have no idea what the ISBN is, haha. I suppose you could google it and it would show right up.

Megs ♥ I'm going to be reading this soon, hopefully. How do you like it so far? :-)

Inoli Hi Meg. I liked it very much. I finished it a couple days ago. I have to update. It's probably four stars; at least that. I liked the writing very much and there was much more to the story than I had expected.

Megs ♥ I can't wait to start this. The only criticism I've seen so far regarding this book is people complaining that it's very slow. If she takes her time for good reasons like you stated- descriptions, development, etc. I can be patient! :-)