Nanna Sander's Reviews > No Filter

No Filter by Nora Phoenix

bookshelves: erotic-romance, hurt-comfort, m-m-romance, m-m-plus, police-or-military, favorites-of-2018
Read 6 times. Last read June 15, 2019 to June 16, 2019.

*Update: After having finished the series and having reread this (and the whole series), I'm upgrading it to five stars, because I liked it a lot more once I knew the entire story, and I predict many rereads in the future.*

3.5 stars.

I'm not really sure what I thought about this book. It was very different from what I expected it to be where Indy, Noah, and Josh would be in a loving relationship, but it turned out to just be between Indy and Noah with Josh on the sidelines for sex. I found it a little hard to relate to as a believer in monogamy, but it worked really well for them.

There's lots of hurt/comfort here which warmed my heart. Knowing that there was baggage for the characters, but not knowing what, kept me intrigued.

There's definitely kind of a cliffhanger here, but I don't mind 'having to' read book two (No Limits), because it is Josh's story, and he is such a sweet character.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Filter.

Quotes Nanna Liked

Nora Phoenix
“It was like the sun had reached a part of Indy’s soul that had been dark and shaded for so long. Josh had given him something precious with this trust, this vulnerable admission.”
Nora Phoenix, No Filter

February 6, 2018 – Finished Reading
February 9, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites-of-2018
April 6, 2018 – Started Reading
April 7, 2018 – Finished Reading
May 10, 2018 – Started Reading (Audible Audio Edition)
May 14, 2018 – Shelved (Audible Audio Edition)
May 14, 2018 – Shelved as: audio (Audible Audio Edition)
May 14, 2018 – Finished Reading (Audible Audio Edition)
September 24, 2018 – Started Reading