Valen's Reviews > The Villa

The Villa by Nora Roberts

Oct 14, 2011

This book was a bit confusing for me except for Tyler and Sophie's love story. There was so much going on that somehow I can't keep track of who's who. But in the end, it was a great story.

The family aspect of this story was well-written that I just have to ask if that really happens in the real world. There was so much betrayal and hurt that I can't imagine having the same thing happening to my family. But having said that, I felt the disappointment that most of the characters had in the story. And the twist at the end was the cherry on top for me. Who would have suspected that to happen. I just felt like this book needs an epilogue or a part two to clear some things up. Like, what would happen if Linc finds out that Sophie is his sister. That sort of thing. And I would really like the story to go another deep ledge for it to have the ultimate ending. Having said that, I think that's asking too much already.

Entirely, this story was great. I got hooked and until the end I got entertained! Kudos once again to Nora Roberts for another great novel! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Villa.

10/31/2011 page 143
29.0% "Took me a long time to update but so far, it's running smoothly for me. I love the blend of Sophia and Ty together! :D"
10/31/2011 page 314
65.0% "Nice blend of individual characters! Ty and Sophie just keeps me on my toes for more of their escapades.. :D"
11/01/2011 page 486
100.0% "Done! Nice ending! Unexpected! :D"