⚣Michaelle⚣'s Reviews > In Your Eyes

In Your Eyes by Cardeno C.

bookshelves: lgbt, audiobook, fantasy-magic-paranormal, gb-done-2018-q2, m-m-romance, series, shifters

Another great installment in this series, and one that takes the whole concept of opposites attracting and true mates being the other half, the part that completes a person, to a quite extreme example.

At times I loved how literal Samuel was, how he would be given information or a lesson from his father and be so determined to incorporate it into his education on becoming the best alpha for his pack that he sometimes missed the heart of the matter...the underlying message. Other times I felt as frustrated as his father did with it because it reminds me to a lesser extent of people I know who tend to miss the point and while having a seemingly moral, good heart & intentions don't always come across as empathetic.

I do wish that we'd had a little of Corbin's POV but this is Samuel's story, his journey.

(Also, I've mentioned before that Charlie David narrating can be a bit hit-or-miss for me, but in this case his performance was quite entertaining.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Your Eyes.

December 28, 2017 – Shelved