Marcus Monroe's Reviews > Blind Horizons

Blind Horizons by Duane Windell Phillips

Review for 'Blind Horizons'

Story/Concept: _4_____________________

Re-readability: 5______________________

Originality:_3________________________

Book length: 5_______________________

Overall satisfaction: 4_________________

Review questions:

(five being highly interested, one being not interested)

1. Did Blind Horizons: keep you interested? (3)

The story and arc's of Blind Horizons were quite interesting, there were certain parts when I assumed/guessed a result would happened yet the author Mr. Phillips kept me fully entertained with this feel good tale.

(five being that you would recommend, one being no recommendation)

2. Would you recommend, 'Blind Horizons' to a family member, friend or acquaintance? (5)

I would certainly recommend this gem of a book to colleagues, friends, and family. It's a great feel good short tale with a hearty message that I'm certain readers of any age can comprehend and value from.

(five being Yes place it in my favorites, one being no do not add it among favorites)

3. Would you place, 'Blind Horizons' in your personal favorites of literature? ex: (personal library collection) (4)

I would place this wonderful tale in my personal library especially for children and adults since there are such great morals and messages within this short story that any age group can benefit from .

This portion below is for personal mentions and constructive comments.

"I believe that Author Duane Phillips has been granted a gift of multiple talents within writing. Within this short tale we are shown his prose with poetry, his intelligence in his remarkable quotes and dialogue. And greatly his ability to capture great detail with his words."

"Author Duane Phillips should be proud of his accomplishments and many talents in the literary world

Review by Author Marcus G Monroe

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blind Horizons.

December 27, 2017 – Started Reading
December 27, 2017 – Finished Reading
December 28, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Duane Phillips Thank you for your review, Marcus. :)

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Waant I finished this lovely novel, Blind Horizons, last night and it moved me to tears. Mr. Phillips’ first novel is a sure hit!
I could barely put the book down as I was immediately engrossed in his characters, their life situations and how each one’s lives intertwined with the other characters.
I will not spoil the story for you, but a great hobby of one of the characters is also one of my own.

There are lessons for both children and adults in this engaging story!

Duane Phillips Thank you very much