Shanice Singh's Reviews > The Unexpected Everything

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

bookshelves: print-books

Andie is a Type A who always has her every move mapped out. As the daughter of a Congressman, her every word and every action has to be to ensure that she projects the best possible image of herself and her dad. But when scandal hits and her father has to stay away from the office, Andie loses her summer internship and they're both stuck in a house together.
Neither Andie or her dad have been alone together since before the death of her mother. Desperate for something-anything- to occupy her time, Andie takes the first job she can find.
She ends up working as a dog walker and that is when she meets Clarke. Clarke is kinda nerdy but very cute and there is a very obvious chemistry between them.
I've had this book for a few years and I haven't read it mainly because I am not a huge fan of contemporary. However I loved this book and was glued from the very first page.
"The Unexpected Everything" is fun, entertaining, light-hearted and heart-warming. I couldn't stop reading and I loved every second of it.
Andie has a beautiful support system with her friends and family and I loved seeing her with them. If you're looking for your next summer read, I strongly suggest this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unexpected Everything.

November 8, 2016 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
November 8, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read (Hardcover Edition)
December 28, 2017 – Shelved