Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~'s Reviews > Rome's Chance

Rome's Chance by Joanna Wylde

description

I am still loving the hell out of Joanna Wylde's Reapers MC series! When I found out she was writing another novella I was over the moon. When I found out she was writing Rome's story, I'll admit, there was a little fangirl screaming going on, I won't deny it.

Rome's chance seems like a second chance romance, but that's not what I'd call it. I'd say these two just took a really long pause in a relationship that, as it was, was already so completely new to them.

From the very first moment, Randi and Rome's chemistry is undeniable. I had high hopes for these two and I'm so freaking happy with the outcome.

Randi is a stubborn woman who doesn't want to get her heart broke. She's also the main supporter to her two youngest siblings, due to her mother being careless. Randi's situation, god honest truth, broke my heart. I felt her pain way down deep in my bones. Wanting a life of her own but knowing she can never have that, with being the oldest, is a hard row to hoe.

I knew Rome was going to be a big softie when it came to Randi, I didn't realize this man was so damn sweet and caring though!! He was much more than what I expected!

Overall, If you all loved the Reaper's MC series then definitely pick up Rome's Chance. It may only be a novella but I have to say, this love story is pretty epic. It has everything I could have asked for. angst, hot sexy times, and a great storyline that kept me up half the night!

description

Find me here:
The Staircase Reader
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rome's Chance.

December 27, 2017 – Shelved