Brittany Alexander's Reviews > Inseparable

Inseparable by Siobhan Davis

bookshelves: emotional-reads, favorites, romance

Oh my god. I don’t even know where to begin with this review.

This book was fantastic. Phenomenal. One of my favorites I think I’ve ever read. Do you like drama? This book has tons of it! Twists and turns on every page!! I went through the wringer with all the different emotions I felt.

I felt love. I felt anxiety. I felt joy. I felt sadness. I felt anger. I really felt like I was a part of these characters lives and I wish that I could unread this book just so that I can read it again for the first time to experience all those emotions again.

I almost feel like I want to cry now that this book is over. It was such a roller coaster. It was a happy ending, but it took a lot to get there.

It was a longer book, approximately 450 pages and took me 3 days to read, but the closer I got to the end, the slower I was reading because I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to these characters. However, Siobhan ended it fantastically and I’m okay with the book being over.

I hardly ever read contemporary romances, because I enjoy the darker, grittier, more taboo stuff, but if more contemporary romances were written like this one was, I’d be all over them. Because to me, what makes me love a book and love an author, is the emotion. How many emotions can I feel through one book? Is it impossible for me to put the book down?

Again, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. One of my top reads for 2017. I hope she writes another one like this, because I want to read another one that takes me on a journey like this book did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inseparable.

December 26, 2017 – Started Reading
December 26, 2017 – Shelved
December 27, 2017 –
28.0% "Kick the bitch’s ass!!"
48.0% "😦"
51.0% "omg wtf :O"
December 27, 2017 –
60.0% "No, no! Not okay!! 😭😭😭"
December 28, 2017 –
75.0% "“Infinity, Ange. Our bond may be broken, our awesome-threesome connection may be gone, but we’re still here, and while there is air in my lungs, I will continue fighting for the both of us.”"
78.0% "*jaw drop*"
82.0% "😭😭😭

This book is putting me through the wringer. So many different emotions!!!"
December 29, 2017 –
87.0% "“I will love you till my dying day.”"
89.0% "WHAT THE WHAT"
December 29, 2017 –
89.0% "Just keep throwing curve balls at me, why don’t you."
December 29, 2017 – Shelved as: romance