Anita's Reviews > Fall Line

Fall Line by Tudor Robins

3202140

This book started off a little slow for me, and I'm not sure if it was because I hadn't actually read a book in a while, or if it was because it was just a bit slow to take off for me. Given a few chapters, however, I was sucked in and invested in Chris and Tilly's story.

I enjoy books told from the guy's point of view, I'm not even sure why that is, except that most books -especially of the coming of age/romance category, are written from the girls perspective. More than Chris' POV, I enjoyed Tilly's and her assertiveness and resolve. She wasn't whiny or annoying as a character, she put herself out there and let the chips fall. She was patient while Chris worked out his own feelings. It was Chris who drove me nuts with his...other Jenna. And then there is Jenna who you want to hate, and then she dishes out a bit of advice that makes you not hate her as much.

In the end, I think it was just nice to have a book where everyone was who they seemed to be. The story didn't seem forced or dramatic, just real.

This story did NOT, however, make me want to go skiing. It will take more than a book to convince me outside into sub-zero temperatures (which is where the weather sits where I'm at right now).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall Line.

December 25, 2017 – Started Reading