Scarlett Ian's Reviews > Until

Until by Anna B. Doe

JD much prefers the one night stand relationships because he knows that he won’t get attached, and Sienna enjoys the physical connection but doesn’t want anything to do with the emotional side; they both have had the opposite sex let them down in the past and they don’t want to risk their hearts. When they meet at a night club they end up in bed together, but this doesn’t end after one night like their usual ‘connections’. They have to decide if the chance to be together is worth the potential risk of getting their heart broken… again.

I really enjoyed the way the author wrote these characters and their interactions. We met them previously in ‘Lost & Found’ (well I didn’t read that until after this book.. but if you had read them in order like recommended you would’ve met them in the 1st book) and it was nice to see their story. They both have secrets from their past and reasons for why they are hesitant to relationships. To see the way the author brings them together & takes their relationship from a one night stand, to casual hookups, to friends, then to more was kind of emotional, to be honest. I love reading books where the main Hero & heroine can overcome something drastic from their past that has totally shaped their present into the way it is. If you haven’t read this book, you really need to - but read Lost & Found first!

**4 Stars - I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader copy of this book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until.

December 25, 2017 – Started Reading