Baba 's Reviews > The Watcher

The Watcher by Jo Robertson

Oct 12, 2011

liked it

6 likes ·

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Watcher.

10/12/2011 "Seems to be pretty creepy...but there's romance, too. That should make up for the creepy stuff! A new author and I'm going to give her a try." 4 comments
10/14/2011
79.0% "The villain is extremely fascinating! I hope to be able to post my review Friday evening."

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Great review, Baba!

Baba  Kristen wrote: "Great review, Baba!"

Thanks, Kristen! I'm heading off to bed...it is 00:34 a.m. AGAIN. LOL

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Sweet dreams:)

message 4: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla As always, good stuff Baba!

Baba  Karla wrote: "As always, good stuff Baba!"

Thanks, Karla!

Baba  Kristen wrote: "Sweet dreams:)"

I hope you did sleep well, too, Kristen! :))

message 7: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Hey Baba! Great review and sounds like a great read too!

Baba  Wendy wrote: "Hey Baba! Great review and sounds like a great read too!"

Thanks, Wendy! It's a good book but I think the book I'm reading right now is even better! It's The Avenger written by the same author. It's about a ritualistic killer and the hero is a hottie with 'odd' physical qualities. I don't read paranormal but it's a 'normal' book with a slight paranormal touch... :)

message 9: by Jill (new)

Jill This sounds good Baba!

Baba  Jill wrote: "This sounds good Baba!"

I like this author. And as I mentioned before, I think that The Avenger seems to be even better!

message 11: by Jill (new)

Jill Do they have to be read in order Baba? They're both $2.99 and I'll start with just the one, preferably TA if you think it's better.

Baba  Jill wrote: "Do they have to be read in order Baba? They're both $2.99 and I'll start with just the one, preferably TA if you think it's better."

I don't think that you should read them in order. The sheriff of Bigler County, Ben Slater, is a secondary character in The Avenger. As I said The Avenger SEEMS to be even better. I am not sure, though because I only read 32% of this book...don't hold it against me, ok? LOL

message 13: by Baba (last edited Oct 16, 2011 12:21AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Baba  Jill, I paid 0,93 Euro at amazon.de (for The Avenger)!!!

message 14: by Jill (new)

Jill Baba wrote: "Jill, I paid 0,93 Euro at amazon.de (for The Avenger)!!!"

I just checked the exchange rates and that's a bargain Baba!

No worries, I might wait until you've finished and rated TA and then get either TA or TW. I won't have time to read tonight anyway since we're watching a movie.

Baba  Jill wrote: "Baba wrote: "Jill, I paid 0,93 Euro at amazon.de (for The Avenger)!!!"

I just checked the exchange rates and that's a bargain Baba!

No worries, I might wait until you've finished and rated TA an..."

Ok, Jill. Will keep you posted!

I just checked the exchange rates and that's a bargain Baba!

No worries, I might wait until you've finished and rated TA an..."

Jill,
I posted my review for The Avenger. I hope you're able to decide which one you want to read! LOL