Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Bad Princess

Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes

bookshelves: reviewed

Bad Princess is the story of Princess Brinley Cantrella, a woman who has always had to stand second best in the shadow of her perfect older sister, Princess Elle, who has just taken off and eloped with a commoner, leaving behind Brinley, who has never quite met the exacting expectations of her parents and yet is expected to now stand in her sister's place, even with the man that her sister was supposed to marry.
The handsome, swoon-worthy, Prince Finian Bellamy, is the Prince Charming that little girls dream of, who hides his own insecurities and he's the man that Brinley has always secretly loved.

The book is a fast paced, entertaining read that I really enjoyed.
For a novella, this book read more like short novel to me. It was packed full of story and characters that I easily connected with.
It wasn't as intense or angsty as a number of the books that I have read recently have been, but it did produce some moments of whimsy, smiles and good feelings.
I definitely recommend giving it a try

An arc of this book was generously provided to me from the author via Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Princess.

Started Reading