Lisa's Reviews > A Hell For All Seasons

A Hell For All Seasons by Emiliya Ahmadova

This is a fantastic collection of short stories. Each one is horrific in its own way. From demons and the occult to curiosity and hypocrisy, the way one wrong turn can completely change a life is subtly and chillingly demonstrated. The way you look at things, including dreams, and the way you think is liable to be changed. Great job, Emiliya Ahmadova.

“A Glimpse of the Future” – A perfect, chilling picture of how demonic influence can enter one’s life and take it over.

“A Visit to Hell” – A woman with a rather loose lifestyle discovers that it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

“Revenge” – This is one very strange story of revenge, but it is also one of forgiveness.

“The Cowboy and the Beast” – A truly terrifying tale of a monstrous creature that is targeting one man and his wife.

“Across the Darkness” – Not for the faint of heart, this tale of the occult, demonic oppression and possession, and redemption has the potential to keep you awake at night.

“The Nightmare at Helena Village” – Curiosity didn’t kill the curious ones this time, but it came close.

“The Price of Hypocrisy” – Matthew 25:35-40 shows us that we need to have mercy on those who are less fortunate than we are. But what happens if we don't? Delilah is about to learn a very important lesson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hell For All Seasons.

Finished Reading