Sherida Stewart's Reviews > Claiming Her Cowboy

Claiming Her Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe

Read 2 times. Last read 2017.

I LOVE this heart-touching story where Plan B can turn out to be the best!
What a wonderful romance of two strong-willed and caring people changing their own plans as necessary to help children! Author Tina Radcliffe’s new series centers around Big Heart Ranch in Oklahoma. It is an amazing place, filled with foster children who need hope and a loving family environment. The ranch mission statement is perfect: “Faith, hope and love. Faith in God, hope for tomorrow, and unconditional love.”
Having been in foster homes themselves, Lucy Maxwell and her siblings opened the ranch to give suffering children an opportunity to grow up in loving, family-like situations. Attorney Jackson Harris is tasked by his benefactor aunt to assess the financial needs of the ranch organization. The professional relationship between Jack and Lucy gets complicated when each individual wants to follow their own different plans. But when precious five-year-old Dub climbs into both their hearts, along with his two sisters, life gets even more complicated…in such a heartfelt way.
I love the assorted characters in this book, all the sweet children, and the reason for establishing Big Heart Ranch. As prickly Lucy and stern Jack learn to soften because of a set of triplets….and learn to trust each other…a beautiful story unfolds. This is the first book in a much-anticipated new series by inspirational author Tina Radcliffe. This story, along with its dedication page where the author mentions the inspiration for this series, will touch your heart!

Favorite quotes:
“Jack, it’s about planting seeds. Sometimes you can’t see the harvest. You have to trust that by doing what you are called to do, what this ranch is called to do, the harvest will be there.”
“I know God is listening. Sometimes things don’t happen when we think they should, but He always hears our prayers.”

*I received a copy of this book with no requirement to write a review. I’m honored to provide my honest opinion of the story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claiming Her Cowboy.

Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
2017 – Started Reading
2017 – Finished Reading
2017 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
December 19, 2017 – Shelved
January 10, 2018 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)