Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > Twisted Palace

Twisted Palace by Erin Watt

Read 2 times

There are so many things I could say and tell you about this book and series.

I could tell you how much it captivated and consumed me through every single page. I could tell you how I became so wholly invested in its characters, and how I just loved them to pieces. I could tell you all about the twists and turns that will have your heart racing, your adrenaline pumping, and you in every word of what you're reading. I could tell you about how unforgettable this book is. I could tell you all of that and more, and I wouldn't even come close to scratching the surface of how phenomenal this book and series are.

I loved these books. I loved everything about them. I loved how they made me feel like I was living every breath of this book. I loved how they gave me these complicated, rich, dynamic characters and let me get them on every level. I loved how this book shocked me, how it gave me so much, and how it took me on one hell of ride that I won't soon forget. I loved it all. I loved the characters, even when I wanted to slap them silly. I loved the eventful and memorable ride they gave me. I loved how this book and series had angst galore, and I loved how Erin Watt brought this series to a close in a way that was beyond fitting.

This final book in Ella and Reed's story was everything I needed to be. It gave me more of them. It showed exactly how far they both had come, while also showing how much further they had to go. This book gave me answers to the millions of questions I had while reading, and it honestly just had me even more excited to see how this story will continue with the other characters in this series. Twisted Palace was the perfect ending to this series that completely consumed me. It fit this series and these characters in the most fitting way, and it kept me encapsulated within it all until the very end.

I could honestly go on and on about my love for the Royals and what they gave me in this series. They are complicated and flawed and messy, but they are real, and memorable, and so easy to love and root for in the same breath. I LOVED them. I loved them and Ella and every part of their dysfunctional yet completely incredible family, and I would let those characters ruin me every day of the week. Seriously. That is how much I love them, and that is how much I can't get enough of each and every one of them. They may be crazy and complicated and they may make some messed up choices every other day, but they are the Royals and I LOVE them for it.

If you have loved this series, you will love this book. It will give you everything you were looking for and it will show you again and again why this series is so amazing. Twisted Palace was the most phenomenal conclusion to Reed and Ella's story, and I am telling you you will love it.

These books and this series is for sure going on my top reads list for the year, and I truly can't say enough how much these books gave me. They made my jaw drop, they made me smile and laugh, they made me hurt and feel, and in the end they showed that while the Royals may ruin you, they will also give you so much more than you ever bargained for...and that, well that is everything!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Palace.

Quotes Megan Liked

Erin Watt
“I’m a Royal, baby. I don’t run. I fight.” Steel”

Erin Watt
“He was so racked with concern for Reed that he simply blurted out, “I can’t deal with this right now. Steve, wait here for me,” and”

Erin Watt
“I make an attempt to follow Reed’s lead and lighten the mood. “What was your excuse last week when you ate an entire batch of cookies?”
“That was just me being hungry. Besides, they were cookies. Who needs an excuse to eat cookies?”
“I feel like that’s a sexual question,” Wade chimes in. “And the correct answer is, no one ever needs an excuse to eat cookies.”
“You do need permission, though,” Val says tersely, focusing her gaze on Wade for the first time since he sat down. “And if your mouth is all over someone else’s cookies, then other bakers aren’t going to be interested in offering you their cookies.”
Then she gets up from the table and stomps off.
“Hey!” Wade shouts after her. “I only had those other cookies that one time and only because the baker I wanted to get the cookies from was closed!”
He shoots up from his seat and hustles after Val, leaving Easton, Reed, and me staring after them.
“I have a feeling they aren’t talking about cookies,” Easton remarks.”

Erin Watt
“She got under my skin the moment I met her, and she’s still there, in my blood, in my heart.”

Erin Watt
“Yeah,” Easton says, coming up on Ella’s other side. “Your room’s a mess.”
“Because you keep watching football in there,” she mutters as we lead her away. “I expect you to clean it the moment we get back.”
Easton stops at the penthouse door and looks at her incredulously. “I’m Easton Royal. I don’t clean shit.”
Dad sighs. The twins snicker. Even the cops look like they’re trying not to laugh.”

Finished Reading
December 17, 2017 – Started Reading (ebook Edition)
December 17, 2017 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
December 17, 2017 – Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
December 18, 2017 – Shelved