Krystal Gregory's Reviews > The Summer Springsteen's Songs Saved Me

The Summer Springsteen's Songs Saved Me by Barbara  Quinn

The Summer Springsteen's Songs Saved Me: A Warm and Inspiring Novel, by Barbara Quinn is
exactly as the book’s title describes, warm and inspiring. Sofia finds herself on the wrong end of
her husband’s affair, (I mean, is there really a right end of an affair) and with a fantastic display
of temper and vengeance in the form a keyed car and burning clothes, she heads to a
beachtown in New Jersey. As an older woman, separating from her terrible husband, and trying
to find her sense of right and purpose, she now sets to rebuilding her life. With quirky, lovable
neighbors, and the right Bruce Springsteen song, she finds herself well on her way to making
herself whole again. What is better soul healing that the beach, sunsets, and Bruce
Springsteen? This chick lit book is a 4 out of 5 stars for me and I would love to read more from
Ms. Quinn. Her characters and beautifully written and have just enough sass and pizzaz to
keep you laughing and reading on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summer Springsteen's Songs Saved Me.

Finished Reading