Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews's Reviews > Pop Goes the Weasel

Pop Goes the Weasel by M.J. Arlidge

Barely putting down the first book to the Helen Grace Series, Eeny Meeny, Kaceey and I started reading this one and were soon were lost in the overgrown grassy and murky Coulee. There is plenty of action to this cat and mouse game that Helen and her colleagues were on with this sadistic killer in this game.

Pop goes the Weasel is a gripping, and disturbing entertaining story that soon became the favorite for the two for us. Even though this one was more gruesome and disturbing than the first in the series things just got better here for us with Helen and her colleagues. We loved how much more fascinating Helen became but still so much of her held back and we quickly became so engaged with these characters. We were very excited to see another of our favorite characters Detective Charlie Brooks back in for this story. We loved the relationship that started building between Helen and Charlie and felt ourselves wanting to leap out of the coulee cheering them on right to the end. We highly recommend.

For all my reviews featuring M.J. Arlidge please check out our Travelling Sister Blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pop Goes the Weasel.

December 18, 2017 – Started Reading
December 18, 2017 – Shelved
December 20, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Margitte (new)

Margitte Oy !!! **sigh** ..................................

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Wonderful review, Brenda!

Susanne  Strong Great review! So glad you love these characters!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Lovely review, Brenda! Love those descriptive coulees! 💕

message 5: by Jaline (new)

Jaline Super review, Brenda - and great to see how this second outing progressed from the first one! 💖

message 6: by JanB (new)

JanB Great review - and it’s always nice to see a character grow with still more to be revealed!

message 7: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Super review Brenda😄

message 8: by Cheri (new)

Cheri So glad you loved this, Brenda!

Meredith Great review, Brenda! Glad you enjoyed!

Kaceey Fantastic review Brenda! Love reading this series with you! 🤗💕

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Diane wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda!"

Thank you, Diane!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Susanne wrote: "Great review! So glad you love these characters!"

Thank you, Susanne!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Lovely review, Brenda! Love those descriptive coulees! 💕"

Thank you, Jennifer!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jaline wrote: "Super review, Brenda - and great to see how this second outing progressed from the first one! 💖"

Thank you, Jaline!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews JanB wrote: "Great review - and it’s always nice to see a character grow with still more to be revealed!"

Thank you, Jan!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Maureen wrote: "Super review Brenda😄"

Thank you, Maureen!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Cheri wrote: "So glad you loved this, Brenda!"

Thank you, Cheri!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Meredith wrote: "Great review, Brenda! Glad you enjoyed!"

Thank you, Meredith!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Kaceey wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda! Love reading this series with you! 🤗💕"

Thank you, Kaceey! I did too!

message 20: by Miriam (new) - added it