Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Found

Found by Kristin Mayer

bookshelves: reviewed

I was captured by this story from the very first page. I absolutely loved reading it. What I loved most about this book was that, for me at least, it didn't feel as though I was reading a book from the Wanted Kindle World, it felt like I was reading a book from Kelly Elliott's Wanted series.
I won't say much about the book because I don't like to read spoilers myself and don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't had a chance to read it yet.
What I will tell you is that the book took me on a journey of emotional highs and lows, the characters were easy to connect with and Austin is giving Gunner some competition in the romance department (and in my affections as well.)
Scarlette is a woman that I just wanted to wrap my arms around and hug.
I highly recommend giving this book a read as I thoroughly enjoyed reading Austin and Scarlette's story and look forward to reading more of Kristin Mayer's work.
For those who enjoyed Kelly Elliott's Only With Me, I think you'll really like Found

Thanks to Kristin Mayer, Kelly Elliott and InkSlinger PR for the opportunity of reading an advanced copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Found.

Started Reading