Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > Broken Prince

Broken Prince by Erin Watt

Read 2 times

Holy. Book. Batman.

Broken Prince owned every single part of me as I read it. This book shocked me, it awed me, it wowed me on every level, and through every unforgettable twist and turn it had me right in the thick of it, getting it all with its characters. I have never read a series quite like this one. These books are addicting. They're like crack. They entice me, they ruin me, and they just have me crawling back for more. That is how damn good they are.

After having devouring the first book in this series, I was beyond excited to get into this book. I had to get answers to the million different questions I had. I had to see if Ella would come back. I had to see if she would forgive Reed. I had to know what would happen next. I had to get it all. What I got in this book was the answer to all of those questions, while also discovering that I had a million more. This book and what it gave me pushed me. It made me question everything. It had me and my heart on the edge of my seat. It had me dying to know what that next page would bring, and it had me in every breath of what I was reading.

What Erin Watt gives you in this second book is everything. It will shock you, it will break you a bit, it will hurt your heart and give you it all in the same breath, and in the end it'll have you diving deeper and deeper into the web of these characters and this world to get to the bottom of it all. Every turn of that page will throw you in deeper in the most unforgettable and intense way, and when you reach the end of this book you will be practically running to the third book in this series just to see what happens next.

What these authors created in this book had my jaw on the floor more times than I could count, and had my heart and mind in every word of what they so exceptionally created. Like I said, these books are like crack to me. They hurt, but they hurt so good, and even though they ruin me...I want to be ruined by them all day long.

I don't want to reveal anymore of what this story is about because that would just ruin it, but what I will tell you is to be prepared for one crazy ride that you will never forget. Getting into both Reed and Ella's heads will give you so much, will take you further into the web of this book, and will have you needing to see what that next page will bring you. It'll also have you on the edge of your seat with your heart and mind taking it all in, ready to get more because that's how addicting it all is.

Broken Prince was the follow up I needed. It gave me more of what I loved about the first book, and it gave me more that just has me NEEDING to see where the final book in this trilogy will take these characters. And honestly all I can think about is getting more. I need more Royals. I need more Ella, I need more Reed, I need more Easton and Gideon and Sebastian and Sawyer, and I need more Callum. I need more answers and I even need more questions because that is how in it I am right now with this world and these characters.

This book is intense, shocking, angsty, raw, and unputdownable. It will consume you body and mind, and will take you on one wild ride. It'll push your boundaries, it'll have you wanting to watch Cruel Intentions something fierce because of what these characters give you and invoke in you, and in the end it'll have you dying for more of it all. The Royals certainly know how to make an impact, and they proved that again and again through every page of this book.

So trust me when I say these Royals will ruin you...and you will love every glorious, unforgettable, and exceptional moment of that!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Prince.

Quotes Megan Liked

Erin Watt
“He told me to stay away. He told me I didn’t belong. If only I’d listened to him”

Erin Watt
“I missed you every second you were gone. I thought about you every goddamn second. You want to hate me for what I did? Don’t bother – I was hating myself for it long before you showed up.”

Erin Watt
“I’ll go, if that’s what you want … But we’re not done, Ella. Not by a long shot.”

Erin Watt
“I’m willing to do almost anything for you. I’d go back in time to change things if I could.” He gazes down at me with determination. “But I’m not leaving you alone.”

Erin Watt
“We’re nothing. Were smoke - insubstantial and meaningless … We aren’t even a tragedy. We’re less than nothing.”

Erin Watt
“I’ve spend the last couple of years trying to destroy everything around me. Who knew success would taste so bitter.”

Erin Watt
“I’m done playing games, Ella. No other girls exist in the world for me. If you see me talking to one, know that I’m talking about you. If you see me walking next to someone, I’m wishing it was you … You’re the only one for me.”

Erin Watt
“She’s mine and always has been. From before we even met, she was mine and I was hers. I fought it too long, but I’m giving in now. I’m all in now.”

Erin Watt
“I was ashamed. Okay? Ashamed. Is that what you wanted to hear?”
“Yeah, well, you know what I am? I’m the stupid girl in the horror movie. You made me into that stupid girl. I’m the one running back into the house where the guy with the knife is. You warned me. Over and over again, you told me to stay away. But I couldn’t listen. I thought I knew better”

Erin Watt
“And don’t tell me that you were sick because no one is sick for two weeks and can’t even make a phone call! Well, unless she’s patient zero at the beginning of a zombie apocalypse.”

Erin Watt
“You’re taking up oxygen that could be better spent coming out of someone’s ass.”

Erin Watt
“was good for us.” His grief is almost tangible. “I know.” The words are wrenched out of me. “I know, goddammit.” My throat tightens to the point of pain. “But…we weren’t good for her.”

Erin Watt
“silence is kind of considered approval.”

Erin Watt
“Ouch, Val. What did I ever do to you?” He rubs his chest in mock pain. “You have a penis. Therefore you’re automatically on the wrong side.”

Erin Watt
“Wade instantly falls on one knee. "Oh, dear maiden. Please allow me to insert my member into your cavern of pleasure and take you to heights only the immortals have known.”

Erin Watt
“You don’t know who I am.” “Yeah, I do. You said it yourself—I see you. I see your hurt and your loneliness. I see your pride, and the way it stops you from leaning on anyone. I see your big heart, and how you want to save the world, including an ass like me.” His voice catches. “I’m done playing games, Ella. No other girls exist in this world for me. If you see me talking to one, know that I’m talking about you. If you see me walking next to someone, I’m wishing it was you.” He steps toward me. “You’re the only one for me.”

Erin Watt
“Take your condescension, your unwanted advice, your creepy lurking outside of my door and shove it up your ass.”

Erin Watt
“Do you love her?” I ask hoarsely.
His head whirls toward me. “No.”
“You sure about that?”
“I don’t. Not the way you do.”
I relax, just slightly. “Still. You care about her.”
Of course he does. We all do, because that girl flew into our house like a whirlwind and made everything come alive again. She brought steel and fire. She made us laugh again. She gave us a purpose—at first, it was us uniting against her. Then it turned into us standing beside her. Protecting her. Loving her.”

Erin Watt
“Then he launches himself at me with a roar, and I let him take his shot. It’s weak, like he is. Like all bullies really are. That’s why they’re bullies. Because they’re insecure idiots who try to make themselves feel better.”

Erin Watt
“Dad has always said that a man who raises a hand against a female lowers himself beneath her feet.”

Erin Watt
“When I look at Reed and his muscular frame and his hard face, sometimes I forget that he’s got a heart that’s as fragile as mine. But guys aren’t supposed to be emotional so they hide their feelings behind seriousness, crudeness, or dickish behavior.”

Erin Watt
“You have a penis. Therefore you’re automatically on the wrong side.”

Erin Watt
“Is there a real life block button? Because I need that in my life.”

Erin Watt
“I see you. I see your hurt and your loneliness. I see your pride, and the way it stops you from leaning on anyone. I see your big heart, and how you want to save the world, including an ass like me.” His voice catches. “I’m done playing games, Ella. No other girls exist in this world for me. If you see me talking to one, know that I’m talking about you. If you see me walking next to someone, I’m wishing it was you.” He steps toward me. “You’re the only one for me.”

Finished Reading
December 12, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
December 17, 2017 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
December 17, 2017 – Shelved
December 17, 2017 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)