Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*'s Reviews > Rocco

Rocco by Sarah Castille

I didn’t want it to end! 😭😭

Everything is right with the world again! It wasn’t perfect, but it so damn close! I floved Rocco and literally did not want it to end. I got to the last page and still tried to flip to the next. Rocco and Grace made that much of an impression.

So, here’s what I loved:
The characters – The main characters were superb together. They’re both fairly complex and so is there relationship. I particularly enjoyed Rocco. He made a great impression on me while reading Luca, so it was fantastic to read his love story. Grace is beautiful, flawed, and stronger than she realizes. Watching her character grow and evolve was pure joy.
Here's what you really need to know. Rocco is a badass. He’s the enforcer that’s down to do whatever to handle business. You know what they say….bad-boys do it better! And Rocco is certainly a bad-boy. LOL
The storyline is entertaining, exciting, and pretty action packed. I enjoyed the taboo aspect of the story. It wasn’t always front center, but the age difference played a significant role in how these characters interact with one another.
The writing was so much better this time around. Not perfect, but really good. I definitely recommend it to lovers of Mafia romance, alpha-heroes, and 2nd chance romances.

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocco.

December 16, 2017 – Shelved
January 2, 2018 – Shelved as: older-man-younger-woman
January 2, 2018 – Shelved as: mafia-mobsters
January 2, 2018 – Shelved as: love-my-alphas
January 2, 2018 – Shelved as: forbidden-love

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Geegina (new)

Geegina Rocco sounds like my type of man. Great review, need to check it out

message 2: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Stuckey Great review! I need to check this one out.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Passia Amazing review, Rocco is hot!