aPriL does feral sometimes 's Reviews > Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too

Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too by Jomny Sun

I think I em aliebn jus lik Jomny in thiz komik. Purhapz ur a alienbn too. I hav not mebt eni humunz sins I arrivd eethur. Evrybodee is definutlee a animul, lik in ‘everyone’s a aliebn when ur a aliebn too’, but unlik the creechurz Jomny meetz, the beings I meet kan bee reelee meen. Bcuz evereewun in the komik iz nic, I think thiz buk iz for adult who ar lik children. Or maybee jus think-drawings and comiserashinz about laking confidens and not living up to expectations.

Peepl luv this komik bcuz it seemz deep with filosofical muzingz, but I thinbk the poynt iz yur filosfee depenbdz on what yoo ar. I thinbk maybe the mesag is: Evereebodee thinkz that what iz rit for them iz rit for u, too. No, not. But do find what wurkz for u. Then liv up to yur filosphee. However, deth cumz to all, filosfee or not, hapee or not. Bee hapee!

Ok, then.

Silly reader! You might believe this graphic comic is for children because it is sweet-natured and gentle, but it is full of misspelled words similar to my above inventions. Little kids might get a tad confused. This book is clearly meant for adults who are very familiar with English.

For those of you who adore Jomny, the main character, and his discoveries of how different the trees, bees, frogs, eggs and hedgehogs he meets see life, the universe and everything, I am happy for you. For me, ‘everyone’s a aliebn when ur a aliebn’ is too precious and self-conscious, generally. The one artist joke I liked was the character Nobody, who was an alive empty space of nothing being drawn but spoken words, masquerading as an invisible presence, but also a playful artist joke as well, maybe. idk. Nobody was essential and unseen and friendless. haha.

I did like the bees, and especially the 🐕 dog, though. Peace and 💕 love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too.

December 15, 2017 – Started Reading
December 15, 2017 – Shelved
December 15, 2017 –
page 20
7.81% "Cute and hopeful."
December 15, 2017 – Shelved as: comic-graphic-book