Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Adored

Adored by Georgia Cates

bookshelves: reviewed

Georgia Cates is an author whose work I have never read before, but if Adored is a taste of how she writes then my credit card better get ready for a workout because it's about to feel the burn!
This sweet and sexy novella melted my heart and made me want to re-read all of my Kelly Elliott books because reading this book that's part of the new Wanted Kindle World and set in the town of Mason, Texas which is heavily featured in Kelly Elliott's Wanted series, made me long for the characters that I've loved since the moment I first picked up a copy of Wanted and was introduced to Gunner and Ellie.
In Adored, readers will meet Judd Matthews and Leighton Mitchell.
Judd is a famous country singer and musician who's been living the carefree bachelor life for years and Leighton's a woman who works as a nurse with premature and newborn infants, a woman who hides a devastating loss behind a bright smile.
Though the two notice an attraction to each other, it's not until Judd hires Leighton to care for his newborn daughter that the pair start growing closer together and recognize that they are feeling more than friendship toward one another and interwoven throughout the book is music.
I love how music plays such a big part in this book and brings the characters closer together.
I will definitely be reading more books by Georgia Cates in the future and I highly recommend reading this book.

Thanks to Georgia Cates and Kelly Elliott for the opportunity of reading an advanced copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adored.

Started Reading