Sarah's Reviews > Froi of the Exiles

Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta

Oct 10, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, tear-jerker, 2011-release, ya, series-i-loved, heart-maimer, finished-series, epic-characters, fantasy, medieval-fantasy, aussie, beautiful-prose, books-i-must-own, books-that-linger
Read from November 24, 2011 to February 14, 2013

IT HAS ENDED. *flails*

Shall compose myself before I write a teary semi-review.

NEXT MISSION: Hunt for a copy of Quintana of Charyn.

***

And my e-galley expires. Just when I was getting to the good part too! :( I'm going to buy a copy then I am going to read again. Sigh.

***

I want this book so badly it's killing me.

But now I don't have to die because I'm removing this book on my wishlist and putting it on my currently reading shelf. I finally got accepted! *happy dance*

Thank you Netgalley and Candlewick Press for granting my Christmas wish weeks early.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Froi of the Exiles.

02/05/2012 page 25
02/05/2012 page 43
7.0% "My eyes are bulging as of the moment."
05/24/2012 page 45
11.0% "Cute! :">"
02/04/2013 page 213
53.0% "WHAAAAAT?! I didn't saw that one coming. 0.0"
02/04/2013 page 213
53.0% "I mean "see" not
"saw". See, I'm all flustered up. *headdesk*"
show 1 hidden update…

Keertana I have no words to express how excited I am right now! I love, love, LOVE this book! It's amazing! You won't be able to put it down and believe me, you're going to like it even more than Finnikin of the Rock!(:

Sarah Really? :) I kind of started a while back and I was surprised at the tone of the book. I think it's more sexual? But maybe that's just the first few chapters? I'm still looking forward to this though cause I really loved Finnikin!

Keertana I definitely think it's more dark and I guess that is done through a more sexual way, but I loved it for its depth, maturity, and utter sophistication. I can't wait to see what you think of it!(:

Sarah OK, I'm finishing it today! :D

Keertana Awesome! I can't wait to see your review! ;)

F.J. I love this book so much. Froi and Quintana will be my ever fovourite characters.

F.J. Sorry, not will be but are :D