Lori's Reviews > A Choice of Fate

A Choice of Fate by Jezz de Silva

I have to say that I truly love this series. This family seriously cracks me up. I adore every member of the Harper family, which includes both Abi and Olivia. I think that is the biggest draw to this series for me, now after reading both books. But being a part of this family and how both Olivia and Jarrah contribute to it, makes it even better. Like Ryder and Abi, Jarrah and Olivia form an intense and immediate connection. They just try to resist it. I loved how they always watched each other and knew where the other was, defended one another, and tested each other. They were great. During one scene with Helen, you kinda get the feeling of how the story will end, but the journey to get there was still a question. I loved how it worked out and just a warning, the very last scene will definitely bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, and a warmth to your heart. Beautiful! Now I just need the story for Jai and Maddie!

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through Netgalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Choice of Fate.

December 12, 2017 – Shelved