Di's Reviews > Brazilian Surrender

Brazilian Surrender by Carmen Falcone

F 50x66

This is the best one so far from Carmen Falcone’s The Brazilians series. There is nothing I would have changed, there were no unanswered questions, the heat and attraction were jumping off the pages, the steam level....oh my...between the two and the mystery of the stalker kept me guessing right to the end and I didn’t figure it out till the author revealed who it was.
Jaeger owns his own security company which he started after the death of his family and since then he has never recovered from the devastating loss until Camila. She hires him when she gets frightening letters from a stalker. She is independent and feisty and she doesn’t want help from her family, she wants to take care of her problem on her own. It takes a while for her to break down his walls and when she does he doesn’t know how to handle his emotions or her and it may be too late by the time he figures out that he can’t be without her.
My..my...my..my what an amazing read with plenty of steam, suspense, heartache and heartbreak, redemption and hope. Kudos to the author on a story that flowed perfectly, kept me intrigued and guessing right to the end with a HEA that had me smiling....5 ++++ stars.
*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brazilian Surrender.

Finished Reading