Ellie's Reviews > Fake Wife

Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn

30207434

bookshelves: stacey-lynn

Final Score - 5 Stars!

I can’t tell you how much I loved this book ... a good fake romance story - I’m especially a sucker for all of those! I loved seeing Corbin and Teagan's natural progression from virtual strangers to passionate lovers. You can't help falling in love with this couple.

Both have been hurt by past relationships, but when they started falling for each other - they tried to fight it. How can two people who entered into a contractual marriage make an honest go of it? Doesn’t matter how hard they tried not to, feelings blossomed and love found a way.

Corbin and Teagan are fictional characters, but unlike previous characters I've read - they come across as real life ones. Their predicament was the only fiction - the thoughts, emotions, how they worked through their issues - both together and apart - are what make them feel like flesh and blood people.

I adore Stacey Lynn's writing and I’m glad to have read Corbin and Teagan's story. It's reignited in me the belief that not all things are left to chance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fake Wife.

December 10, 2017 – Started Reading