Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews's Reviews > Until Harmony

Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds

** spoiler alert ** Until Harmony
When reading any Until book, I always pull out a timeline to see who is who because there are just too many names to remember now. with saying that I need someone to make a better one then the one I found on google to refer too.

Until Harmony was everything, I just loved it so much! I couldn’t have asked for a better book, the BOOM was perfect, the writing flawless and the plot was so good it had me hooked. Though every time I read ARR I’m always hooked.

I love that when we jump into this world I know what I’m getting myself into, low angst, low drama and perfect chemistry with to characters falling in love.

Harmony, I really liked her a lot. It helped a lot that she is Nico’s daughter, and I love Nico! Harlen he was everything, he was perfect just like her daddy, and they say that we are attracted to men who are like our fathers!

The heat was flipping awesome, plenty of smexy good times and their chemistry is so good. I loved the secondary characters, seeing all the family the sisters, cousins, Nico!

5 out of 5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until Harmony.

December 7, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
December 7, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
December 7, 2017 – Shelved