Blonde&Blue's Reviews > Trick

Trick by Scarlett Dawn

Trick is the 4th in the series of ‘The Origin’ Shifter Romance by Scarlett Dawn.

Trick is based on Faith Peyton and Alaric Woods. Faith is nearing her birthday of 25 and by law she has to marry if she doesn’t join the Corporate Army, so she voluntarily chooses to go through the marriage match and by luck straight away she gets bids hitting through the roof and and then selected by the highest bidder. She is then given 24 hours to meet her new fiancé to complete the marriage match contract. She does so but by mistake she knocks on the front door of the one and only Alaric Woods, where when meeting they find out that they are mates.

As soon as I started reading, I was hooked, in here we got so much more information on what was going on in the background with Poppy and Cass and who’s been puppeteering the couples, as well as scenes between pizza girl and Theron, those are the two couples I’m most excited to read on what will happen!

If your looking for a short Shifter romance with lots of humour and friendship then here’s one for you but make sure you read the earlier books in the series as this isn’t a standalone!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trick.

Finished Reading