booknerdteen's Reviews > Stuck on Vacation with Ryan Rupert: There's Trouble in Paradise

Stuck on Vacation with Ryan Rupert by P.S. Malcolm

This is the first P.S Malcolm's book that I have read and I am grateful for the chance to read a masterpiece. This story is for the people who grow up with an enemy with them (but... but... not gonna spoil so just read the story haha) Stuck on vacation with Ryan Rupert shows a cat and dog type of relationship, but along the way, the two different people somehow managed to love each other's differences and used it to help one another to be a better person. I loved this book so much. YA romance readers will love this book because it is not just a typical love story, (I mean, the plot twists) it is engaging plus the characters are relatable. And the ending is satisfying. Highly recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stuck on Vacation with Ryan Rupert.

December 3, 2017 – Started Reading
December 6, 2017 – Shelved
December 6, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
December 7, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria Estrada I just started reading this book. I loved your review!

booknerdteen Dr. Maria wrote: "I just started reading this book. I loved your review!"

Omg seriously? Thank you. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. 💜

message 3: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria Estrada Really! I am not a romance fan, but I can't wait to sit and read through it. You should post the review on Amazon, if you haven't already. :)