Lisa's Reviews > The Wrong Kind of Love

The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan

Let me state for the record (and so we're all clear on this)--Dr. Ethan Jackson is mine. His brother Jake might also be mine too. And possibly his younger brother Levi. Imma just need some Jackson brother love.

This book is classic Lexi, and is soooooo good. Some angst, some humor, some inner turmoil, some sexy good times. It's got it all.

Nicole Maddox has just run away from the worst experience ever....finding out her twin sister is pregnant with her fiance's baby. The fiance she is literally minutes away from marrying. Devastated, embarrassed and looking to hide out while she licks her wounds, Nic impulsively hightails it out of town to Jackson Harbor, Michigan.

Dr. Ethan Jackson is a single dad, still emotionally wounded from the loss of his wife. He works a ton of hours, and spends his time being a broody stick in the mud. He's not looking for a relationship. Not now. Not ever. He is *not* opposed to a one-night stand, however. And who better to pass the evening with than the beautiful stranger with the sad eyes, getting drunk on tequila at his brother's bar?

But things are about to get complicated for Nic and Ethan. Because secrets don't make friends, and lies break hearts. But don't worry. If we're lucky, Lexi will put us back together at the end. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wrong Kind of Love.

December 6, 2017 – Shelved
December 6, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
December 28, 2017 – Started Reading
December 28, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Tina You can't have them all! I'm going to have to insist that you share. :)

Aimz I second that Tina! ;)

Lisa Mine. Allllll miiiiiinnnnnnnnne! ;)