Sh3lly's Reviews > Nyxia Unleashed

Nyxia Unleashed by Scott Reintgen

bookshelves: netgalley, cliffhangrrrr, fantasy, gurrrl-power, read-2018, sci-fi, young-adult, 4-stars

RELEASE DAY! July 17, 2018

Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad #1): ★★★★

Thank you Random House/Crown Books and Netgalley for providing an eARC!

This book doesn't come out until July (yes, read another one crazy early), but I couldn't resist. I won't go into it because it's too early and spoilers and all. But, I do think it delivered, and was a good second book in a trilogy. It's different from book one enough to keep things interesting. It didn't feel like a "filler" book at all. STUFF HAPPENS.

I like how Morning is a strong female character and Emmett is not too testosterone-y to let her take the lead. He knows she is better than him at some things (a lot of things haha) and he acknowledges her abilities without any struggle.

There is a lot more with the Adamites and their planet! Cool stuff. The plot thickens and Babel must go down! Good stuff. :) Book three, here I come! (Whenever it releases... no rush or anything.)

Also, if you like Pierce Brown or Scott Sigler's Generations trilogy, this has a similar vibe. It's its own thing of course.

Previous post:
So excited!

^^^^^ That's me on the left.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nyxia Unleashed.

December 6, 2017 – Shelved
April 1, 2018 – Started Reading
April 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Stacey Camp I feel the same way! Just got my copy!!! I loved the first book!

Sh3lly Stacey wrote: "I feel the same way! Just got my copy!!! I loved the first book!"

Oh gosh, just saw this, sorry! I hope you like it too! :)