Vicky Who Reads's Reviews > Again, but Better

Again, but Better by Christine Riccio

bookshelves: to-read

28 September 2018

Oh WOW look at this cover! Not what I expected, but I really love the colors (the green is GORGEOUS). Illustrated covers are awesome!

7 August 2018

but OKAY ALSO WHAT IS THIS--LONDON YOU SAY i am a stereotypical American of course i like British things (shh let's not talk about the revolution). and second chances!!! and British things!!! and feeling like a boring person (because who DOESN'T feel like their life is repetitive?)!!!

5 December 2017

Although I'm always somewhat hesitant to read novels by "popular" (it's a relative term) people (whether it's actors, booktubers, etc. etc.), I am a tad (more than a tad) more excited to read this because I LOVE Christine's videos & how funny she is.

Despite that being said, I have no idea what her writing is like. Nor what this book is actually about. I might love it, I might hate it, but that's something to be determined after I read it (not before). So I'll be patiently waiting until more is revealed!

(feast your eyes upon some generic glittery quote art)

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Vicky Who Reads

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Again, but Better.

December 5, 2017 – Shelved
December 5, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Amani Christine, my best youtuber. I wish u all luck and success, our future writer yey ;-)

message 3: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Szalai I COMPLETELY AGREE! I saw the cover and like "wow, not what i was expecting, but WOW, LOVE IT"

Vicky Who Reads Emma wrote: "I COMPLETELY AGREE! I saw the cover and like "wow, not what i was expecting, but WOW, LOVE IT""

right?! I wasn't expecting the green but it's not entirely unpleasant. I kind of wish the left side had more shading, or something, because it feels empty to me, but it's a cool concept!