Maria...'s Reviews > Until Harmony

Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds

bookshelves: dual-pov, erotica, hot-alpha-male, my-books-for-2018, talk-dirty-to-me, sexy-bikers

"4 Angel Stars"

...I'm in love with her in a way I will be until the day I die.

description

"Until Harmony" was such a sweet and great book. I loved Harlen and Harmony and how their story unfolded. They were so perfect for each other. The family curse once again struck them hard and fast! Harmony and Harlen found their BOOM and fought for it.

"I never knew I could have this with someone, this easiness, this kind of bone-deep happiness. But with you, I feel it everyday, and everyday it gets better and better."

description

I really enjoy books from this author and I never get enough of them. This one was really good, and thank God I didn't have questions about some situations unfolding during the book, so that was a plus for me. I loved seeing some of the previous characters as always. The BOOM family is the best.

Until Harmony, I never thought about the future.

description

"Harlen Alistair MacCabe, the Scottish lord and slayer of monsters". He was amazing! He was so sweet and thoughtful and adored Harmony and supported her, and he was man enough to put up with Nico. Several times I might add. In the end he won him over because of the love he felt for Harmony. He was hot and possessive and protective of her. I loved him!

"Couldn't have chosen better for my girl, even if I tried."

Dammm Nico!

Overall, a great book. I had a lovely time reading it. My only concern was that in the beginning it took Harlen and Harmony a while to interact with each other and for the story to begin. But that's it. A small detail. Everything else were pretty good. An easy and lovely book! Also I love the cover!

Fuck but I've fallen for her, and done it hard.

description

P.S. Can't wait for Cobi's book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until Harmony.

December 5, 2017 – Shelved