Haddie Harper's Reviews > The Sweetheart Sham

The Sweetheart Sham by Danielle Ellison

I am not joking when I say that I did NOT read the description of this book before diving in. I literally looked at the cover and said "This looks interesting." Because the title itself is intriguing. The word SHAM always grabs attention. What comes to your mind when you think of this word? Exactly. Georgia and Will are very close friends and both are hiding a secret. One thing leads to another, Will and Georgia are now in a "relationship" that could mean trouble for Georgia.

I LOVE the name Beau. I once had a crush on a guy in a show this that name. When Beau's character is brought into the story, everything Georgia is doing to protect Will is beginning to fall in shambles. As the story grows, it tugs at your heart. I think what I loved most about this book was Georgia's loyalty to her best friend, Will. She was willing to put aside what she wanted in order to help him. That's the greatest friend anyone can ever have.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sweetheart Sham.

Finished Reading