Liam's Reviews > The Electric State

The Electric State by Simon Stålenhag

bookshelves: books-ive-backed, bought-2017, 2017, graphic-and-comics, science-fiction, owned-books

I'm a big fan of this fella's art, he does stunning stuff. Eerily beautiful and horrifying all at once, I really need to get hold of the Tales from the Loop and the Flood art books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Electric State.

December 3, 2017 – Shelved
December 3, 2017 – Shelved as: science-fiction
Started Reading
December 4, 2017 – Finished Reading
December 20, 2017 – Shelved as: owned-books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Werner Heisenberg Hi...you don't somehow know where I can buy this beautiful book? I've been to what seems like every site and I can't find it...I only saw it at sfbok.se but that's only the swedish version and I'm kind of getting frustrated... 😦would be awesome if you could help me :)

Liam Werner wrote: "Hi...you don't somehow know where I can buy this beautiful book? I've been to what seems like every site and I can't find it...I only saw it at sfbok.se but that's only the swedish version and I'm ..."

I backed it on Kickstarter, it hasn't been released for public purchase yet I don't believe. Keep an eye out on the Free League website: http://frialigan.se/en/startpage/

Werner Heisenberg Oh thank you! I just hope it will released befor Christmas! Thank you for the link though! Will keep an eye on that

Dennis I liked this one better than Tales from the Loop. Because of the text. The artwork is great in both. Can't decide which one looks better.